Thursday, April 14, 2011

Live a Life Less Ordinary


Spring does something to me, as I'm sure it does something to all of us.  One of my fondest memories of spring is spending the afternoon at the park below Thomas Jefferson's Monticello in Charlottesville, Virginia.  It was such a peaceful time, studying and listening to music, while watching the ducks swim, the children run, and the flowers bloom.  My favorite band of all time is Carbon Leaf and Indian Summer has to be one of their best albums.  When "Life Less Ordinary" plays, whether it be on my Ipod or the radio, I am immediately brought back to those days where nothing really seemed to matter and time stood still.  It reminds me of my husband and all the wonderful, youthful days we spent together.  Everyone has memories that are extra special, and this time of year seems to bring back a lot of them for me.  Did I mention I love Spring?  I'll be enjoying this beautiful day outside with the little man.
Life Less Ordinary

2 comments:

  1. I miss Spring in Charlottesville. I think a road trip is in order and your post just prompted it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, well make sure you take pictures! I want to see how beautiful it is, and have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete